0121 777 7864
JR Jones Solicitors Birmingham
solicitors Birmingham

Housing Law

Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant, our Housing solicitors can give you advice and representation if you are involved in a property dispute.

At J R Jones Solicitors we have the experience and expertise to help you to resolve your dispute in the most effective manner possible. We will give you practical legal advice and we can represent you in Court proceedings should they become necessary.

We can arrange legal aid for qualifying clients and will respond quickly to urgent cases.

Advice for Landlords

We can advise you on all areas of housing law and we have extensive experience of representing landlords in all types of housing law cases, including:

  1. Tenancy agreements
  2. Collecting rent arrears from tenants
  3. Eviction / possession claims
  4. Defending a disrepair claim

Advice for Tenants

Whether you rent privately or from a local council or a housing association, we can take action on your behalf.
We can advise you on all areas of housing, including:

  1. Defending eviction / possession proceedings
  2. Getting repairs done and compensation for disrepaircontact us
  3. Unlawful evictions
  4. Harassment by your landlord
  5. Homelessness
  6. Anti Social Behaviour Orders (ASBO’s)
  7. Council housing transfers and allocations
  8. Injunctions
  9. Tenancy deposit disputes

Please contact us for more information or see our Housing Law FAQ page for more detail.